Want to start your IT Career? Get Microsoft Certified! MCSA Windows Server 2016 is one of the most sought after credentials. Need help preparing? We’ve got you covered!
Why Get Microsoft Certified?
It’s no secret that Microsoft is one of the leading companies that provides both hardware and software services. Its products and services are used and acknowledged all over the world. The most noticeable is Windows software, Microsoft Office Suite and Xbox video games, etc.
Besides leading the industry with innovative, high-tech tools, Microsoft also offers certifications. These certifications work as valid proof for a professional’s credible skills. There are tons of options in terms of making a career with one of these certifications. These are classified as developer, administrator, solutions architect, or functional consultant credentials.
However, this article focuses on what is and how to attain MCSA Windows Server 2016 certification. Also, what do you require and what you can do to make sure you pass in the first attempt!
What is the 70-740 Exam?
This certification deals with different functionalities of Windows Server 2016. These functionalities include installing, storing and computing Windows Server 2016. An ideal candidate will have experience with local and server storage solutions and will be well acquainted with disks and volumes, data deduplication, high availability, disaster recovery, storage spaces direct, and failover clustering solutions.
Moreover, these candidates can manage Hyper-V and Containers as well as maintain and monitor servers in physical and compute environments. For you to develop these skills hands-on experience is a must.
Skills Tested in 70-740 Exam
Skills tested with their appearance percentage in this exam are:
- Set up Windows Servers in Host and Compute Environments (10-15%)
- Implement Storage Solutions (15-20%)
- Execute Hyper-V (20-25%)
- Administer Windows Containers (5-10%)
- Accomplish High Availability (30-35%)
- Maintain and Monitor Server Environments (10-15%)
Other Important Details
The 70-740 Exam contains around 40 to 60 questions which you need to solve in 120 minutes. One try at the exam will cost you roughly $165.
70-740 exam is the first step to gain MCSA Windows Server 2016 certification. As for the other steps, there are also other two exams you need for these credentials. These exams are as below:
Tips To Pass 70-740 Exam In One Go!
Here are some instructions that if you follow you can gain favorable marks in just one attempt!
- Set up a time schedule and stick with it through the end.
- Draw motivation from your peers and colleagues. A Microsoft Certified Professional earns better!
- Get in a Microsoft community. So to keep track of the recent updates for your exam.
- Visit the official 70-740 Exam Page. Follow the exam rules & content properly!
- Get the Latest 70-740 Exam Questions Answers from DumpsPedia so you can follow the above tip.
- Learn time management skills. You’ll be given a time limit in which you have to solve all the questions.
- Done leave blanks and try to solve all the questions. Some questions are tricky so leave them to review later and don’t waste time.
- The practice is the key! Buy Affordable 70-740 Exam Practice Questions and give them your time of the day.
- Done practicing? Revise it all! There must be some mistakes needing concentration.
- Apply all the skills and knowledge you have gain from 70-740 Practice Tests and be confident.
For more great education tips, check out the other blogs on College Basics.