With the Covid-19 pandemic in full-swing, we have no option but to stay indoors. In such a time, online courses are a much-needed lifesaver.
Students can now enroll in free and paid online courses to learn new skills. Some of these platforms also offer certifications if you get a good score. This is an excellent addition to your resume.
There are hundreds of online courses on every topic under the sun. You can pick the live classes or opt for pre-recorded lectures. Most people pursue these courses alongside their regular studies/jobs.
What’s more, most of the courses are shorter than your average university lectures. Moreover, online courses are much compatible with traditional classes.
Benefits of online training for students:
- You can attend classes anytime, anywhere if you have a laptop and internet facility.
- Online courses are accessible 24-7.
- Students can choose from a variety of courses and schools
- Students can record the lectures and listen to them in their free time. Also, you can complete and submit your assignments over a flexible schedule.
- Students can get help from assignment providers and get their assignments reviewed before their submission.
- Students can avail of both theoretical and practical lessons. What’s more, you can even give your exams, submit projects online.
- Most online training programs also offer certification when you complete it.
1. Graphic Design
Graphic design is a growing industry with great opportunities for young tech-savvy students. If you are an artist or have good coding skills then a course in graphic designing is the perfect fit for you.
Graphic designing involves creating visual messages, web development projects etc. for effective branding. It requires creativity and technical expertise in editing web pages, adding typography etc.
You must also know your way around photoshop to become a good graphic designer. Creating page layouts, color palettes and images are part of the course.
You also learn how to work with Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and similar platforms.
Here are some free online training sites you can check:
Reasons why should you choose graphic designing:
- Graphic designers get a lot of freelancing opportunities. Getting into freelancing would be a bit challenging if you are a fresher. Once you get familiar with the trends, you can expect excellent career opportunities.
- Graphic design enhances your creativity. Each day you get to solve new problems and learn more about the industry.
- Graphic design also improves your people skills. You learn how to deal with clients and cater to their needs.
- Graphic designers are always in demand. And companies pay a good package if you deliver quality results.
2. Social Media Marketing
Social media is ever-evolving. Most people use Facebook and Instagram to connect with friends and relatives. But there is a lot more to do with social media.
Businesses these days are using the internet to its utmost potential. Every brand out there wants to be online. And social media is an excellent way of doing that.
Online courses on social media cover ad-copies, Facebook marketplace, Instagram business etc.
You can become a social media influencer or an affiliate marketer as well. All you need is an impressive social media following.
Benefits of taking social media marketing courses:
- Social media training improves your marketing skills. It gives you in-depth insights into the industry and customer preferences
- With these courses, you also learn about lead generation techniques. Some courses also cover useful analytical tools to boost customer engagement.
- Social media marketing courses also improve content management skills. Advertising experts and marketers turn to these courses to learn better promotional solutions. It also enhances your communication skills.
Learning a programming language can work wonders for your career growth. Every brand wants a technical expert or coder to design functional sites/apps.
You can also take up online courses on machine learning and data science. AI is also in high demand. Brands want machine learning engineers and data scientists to analyze extensive databases.
Python, C++ and Java core are some of the best programming languages you can learn. Most of these programming languages run on the OOPS framework.
Object-oriented programming simplifies the complex codes for running back-end codes.
Here are the easiest programming languages you can learn:
4. Language Courses
Learning a foreign language is always a perk. Companies prefer multilingual employees. It adds on to your resume as well.
There are many online platforms that cover foreign languages for native speakers. These interactive courses cover reading, writing, speaking and comprehension skills.
If you are a beginner, opt for a long-term course. The crash courses are ideal for people who want to refresh their skills.
Plus it helps you to improve your vocabulary and allows you to interact in a better way. Learning a foreign language can help you get a translator or a transcription job.
You can now earn extra in your free time. There is a wide range of resources to get free online courses.
Here are the top foreign languages in demand:
- Mandarin/Chinese language
- App development
5. Content Writing
The rise in e-commerce also boosts the content marketing industry. Companies are always on the lookout for talented writers and proofreaders. Good content sells like hotcakes in the industry!
In content writing courses, the candidate learns how to structure, edit and proofread. It covers all forms of digital content like blog posts, reviews and video scripts.
And if you have a knack for advertising, then copywriting is also a good option. A content copywriter comes up with catchy ad copies, web page content and brand messages.
Content writing courses are hot favorites in almost every sector. You can avail a lot of part-time job opportunities as well as a freelancer.
With a part-time job, the stress of finances also reduces to a considerable extent.
Plus, it is an addition to your CV and improves your career prospects.
Some companies even offer recommendation letters and certificates to candidates who complete a successful tenure or internship with them.
Here are the benefits of content writing courses for students:
- Content writing course opens up a wide range of career opportunities. It helps to boost your skill set, improving your job prospects tenfold.
- Content writers are high on demand, but the availability of writers is low. This opens a lot of freelancing, full-time and part-time opportunities. Content writing helps in expanding your knowledge in areas of writing and marketing. These courses improve your vocabulary and communication skills.
- Some courses also cover proofreading and copywriting skills. You can apply to digital marketing firms and publishing companies.
- Content writing courses also cover a wide range of tools and technology platforms. You learn about SEO, CMS platforms, social media marketing etc.
- For students, content writing also improves their research skills. There is a great demand for academic writers to complete university assignments
Students often apply at assignment writing services for academic and research-oriented projects. It expands their knowledge base and also improves their writing skills.
Some perks of an online assignment company are:
- You always get work/projects
- Higher pay per word
- Plagiarism-free content
- Build expertise in the field of study
- Upgrade your academic writing
- Use the latest grammar and plagiarism checking tools
- Always deliver the assignments on time
- connect with other peers and professors
- better grades and in-depth understanding of the subject.
The target market for such services is high school students and university graduates. Students get help from online assignment help providers to submit a quality assignment.
And it helps them to get good marks in academics. Some assignment providers also offer proofreading help to students.
Here you have to highlight and rectify the grammatical and structural errors in the paper.
Online courses are best suited for students and working professionals. You can complete these classes without compromising on your work/studies.
Enroll for these classes today and let’s learn something new!