- Open to high-school seniors, currently enrolled college students or incoming college students
- Must plan to enroll or are enrolled in full- or half-time undergraduate or full-time graduate- or professional-degree coursework at an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational/technical school
- Have an annual adjusted gross family income of $35,000 or less, as documented on the current year federal 1040 income-tax return on which the applicant is claimed as a federal tax exemption.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen (permanent U.S. resident aliens with a Green card)
- Must NOT be currently in default on a federal education loan
Criteria for Selection: 50% of the awards will be given to ethnic minority and /or physically disabled applicants. Selection will be based on applicant’s academic achievement and potential for future success, demonstrated financial need, leadership, work experiences, career goals, and unusual family circumstances.
Amount of Award: $1500
Application: Found online.
For More Information: http://www.usafunds.org/planning/access_to_education_scholarship/index.html