UPDATE: This scholarship’s website was last active in 2010. For a resource on other epilepsy scholarships, please visit the Epilepsy Foundation.
- Must be under doctor’s care for epilepsy.
- Must be a high school senior who has applied to college, or a freshman, sophomore, or junior in college; or a college senior who has applied to graduate school.
Criteria for Selection:
- Must have overcome the challenges of epilepsy;
- have been successful in school;
- must have participated in school and community activities;
- must show a desire to succeed in college and graduate school.
- A 250-word essay will be evaluated along with a transcript and recommendations
Amount of Award: (25) $3,000
Application: Available online
For More Information: